- Unless provided otherwise in this Disclaimer, the information on www.okcare.com.hk is provided to you on an ”AS IS “ basis without any express or implied warranty of any kind and is provided for a general, indicative purpose only. In particular, OK Care Limited does not make any express or implied warranty as to the accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, reliability, security, timeliness or freedom from computer virus in relation to such contents. OK Care Limited will not be liable for any errors in, omissions from, or misstatements or misrepresentations (whether express or implied) concerning any such information, and will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on the information delivered on www.okcare.com.hk or inability to use www.okcare.com.hk
- OK Care Limited will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on electronic service delivered through www.okcare.com.hk.
- www.okcare.com.hk may contain materials contributed by third parties. To facilitate access to information provided by or via third parties, www.okcare.com.hk may provide or assist in providing links to external websites through its webpages. OK Care Limited states that it has not approved or endorsed the materials contributed by third parties on www.okcare.com.hk or any external websites linked to www.okcare.com.hk . The provision of any such materials or links to external websites shall not constitute any form of cooperation or affiliation with OK Care Limited of any such third parties or external websites. Provision of, or assistance in providing, materials contributed by third parties on www.okcare.com.hk or links to external websites gives rise to no statement, representation or warranty, express or implied, that OK Care Limited agrees or does not disagree with the contents of any such materials or external websites and OK Care Limited will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage( including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on the contents of any such materials or external websites delivered on or via www.okcare.com.hk or inability to use any of them.
- OK Care Limited is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any information on www.okcare.com.hk . OK Care Limited reserves the right to omit, suspend or edit all information compiled by OK Care Limited on www.okcare.com.hk at any time in its sole discretion without giving any reason or prior notice. You are responsible for making your own assessment of all information contained on www.okcare.com.hk and shall verify such information by making reference, for example, to original publications and obtaining independent advice before acting upon it.
- This Disclaimer has been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail
- By accessing www.okcare.com.hk or any of its webpages, you unconditionally agree to the terms of this Disclaimer and as they may be modified and/or supplemented from time to time by OK Care Limited without prior notice to you. Please check this webpage regularly for any modifications and/ or supplements which may be made.
All the users of “OK Care Limited” (“OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App”) should read this disclaimer carefully. You have the right not to use OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App. However, any usage of OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App (including but not limited to browsing, posting, uploading, downloading, linking sharing, citation, etc.) will be treated as agreeing all the terms in this disclaimer.
- “OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App” is not responsible for any direct, indirect, occasional, special, or continuous dangerous, which may come from: improper usage of the Internet; Purchasing products online or providing related services; illegally using the Internet or changing the transmitting information during online trading. OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App is also not responsible for all the information provided to OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App in any formats (including but not limited to texts, data, pictures, graphics, photographs, software, and audio), as well as the legitimacy, integrity, and efficiency of the services.
- “OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App” is not responsible for the information published on “OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App”. “OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App” cannot guarantee or prove the accuracy, integrity, or validity of the any information, and will not be responsible for the content of the information. “OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App” appreciates users in reporting information with problems, and should contact “OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App” immediately. “OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App” will handle with it.
- By using the services of “OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App”, users must agree not to publish any information that is fraudulent, defamatory, incorrect, abusive, harmful, harassing, obscene, blasphemy, gender-oriented, infringing, or violating any laws and regulations.
- Users have to bare the risk of using “OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App”. “OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App” cannot make any kinds of promises, nor guarantee the information can fulfill users’ requirements, nor guarantee the services of “OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App” not to be stopped. The security, accuracy, promptness, and legitimacy cannot be promised too. In case the users cannot use “OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App” due to any technical issues such as network status and Internet connection, “OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App” will not be responsible for any legal responsibilities.
- “OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App” is not responsible for the below situations:
- Leakage of personal data due to informing user’s password to others, or sharing the registered account with others;
- Leakage, lost, embezzlement, or falsification of personal data due to irresistible reasons that affect the operation of the Internet, such as problems in the computer, attack of hackers, invasion and activation of computer virus, or temporary suspension enforced by government regulations;
- Leakage of personal data, and any legal disputes and consequences due to any other applications linked to “OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App”;
- Any kinds of harm (material or mental, direct or indirect) caused by using the content, information and services in other applications linked to “OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App”.
- “OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App” respects and protects the right of privacy of all users. “OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App” will not leak the personal data such as registered user ID and email address to the third party unless with user’s permission or requested by laws.
Any organizations or individuals, who suspect the content of “OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App” infringing their legal rights, should report to “OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App” in written form. Proof of identity, ownership and details of infringement should be provided. “OK Care Website/OK Care Mobile App” will remove the suspected contents as soon as receiving the information described in above.
WEBSITE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website https://okcare.com.hk/ (“Our Site”). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, Our Site.
Your use of Our Site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
Our Site is a site operated by OK Care Limited (we or us). We are registered in Hong Kong under company number 2795154 and we have our registered office at Room 912, 9/F, Melbourne Plaza, 33 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong.
You may use Our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use Our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (refer to Clause 3).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of Our Site.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of Our Site;
- any equipment or network on which Our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of Our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on Our Site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms
- Bulletin boards
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on Our Site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on Our Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss, destruction or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to Our Site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the HKSAR and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of Our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Our Site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to Our Site.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. The modifications and supplements may be made without prior notice to you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on Our Site.